Sat, May 29|
Join us in viewing three (3) new exhibitions at the Passaic County Arts Center!
Time & Location
May 29, 2021, 2:00 PM – 5:00 PM
Hawthorne, 675 Goffle Rd, Hawthorne, NJ 07506, USA
About the Event
Join us in the first viewing of our three (3) new exhibitions at the Passaic County Arts Center!
- Sense and Sustainability with works by PoramitThantapalit,
- The Full Moon Series with works by by Joseph Coco, and
- The Infinite: Arch and Line with works by Anna Carina Sinocchi
Due to Covid-19 restrictions, admission to the galleries will be by reservations only.
To ensure that we are providing a safe environment for all, the Arts Center has the following additional protocols in place:
- Guests will be limited to 90 minutes within the Arts Center at one-time.
- Reservations are provided for two windows of time. Entry is not guaranteed outside the date and time window of your reservation. Please plan accordingly.
- Face coverings are required for all visitors over the age of two.
- Maintain physical distancing. Keep at least six feet from others.
- Temperature checks will be required to enter the building.
- Wash hands and use hand sanitizer regularly during your visit.
- Please do not touch the art.
During regristration, you will be asked for a contact number in case contact tracing is necessary.
For more information,please contact us at 973-706-6640.